Questions / Answers
1. How much does a hair transplant procedure cost?
The price of a hair transplant procedure depends on the size of the treatment area. The price range is from 500 to 6000 EUR.
The first consultation on hair transplant options and the assessment of the client's condition is free of charge.
2. Where is the transplanted hair taken from?
The material to be transplanted is taken from the client's nape. It is not possible to transplant another person's hair to another.
3. What is the guarantee that hair will grow?
4. Will your hair become thicker?
No. Hair transplantation increases the amount of hair in the transplanted areas and does not change their structure. The result of the procedure is an even distribution of hair without empty areas.
5. Can a hair transplant be noticed?
The result of the transplant is not noticeable. One year after the procedure, the restored hair line and hair length look completely natural.
6. In what other areas can hair be transplanted?
Transplants can fill gaps in the beard and eyebrows caused by uneven hair growth, scarring or other causes. Also in this case, hair follicles from the nape of the neck are used (the transplanted hair grows into a suitable texture).
7. What will I look like after a hair transplant?
Immediately after the procedure, there will be redness in the transplant area, which will last for about 2 weeks and will gradually disappear. In the back of the head, in the donor area, where the grafts are taken for transplantation, small, circular scars will remain, which will not be visible as soon as the rest of the hair grows back (usually after a week).
8. How to care for transplanted hair?
After the procedure, a hat will be provided to cover the transplanted hair from the environment while you are outdoors. Wearing a hat is optional. Once the transplanted hair has grown, it does not require any special care - you will wash and style your hair as usual.
9. Does it hurt (during and after the procedure)?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia - just like at the dentist, only the first stabs of the anesthesia needle are painful. No, it doesn't hurt after.
10. Can a hair transplant be performed on an almost naked head?
Depending on the amount of grafts required and whether there is enough hair left in the donor area to take.
11. How to "mask" a recent hair transplant?
Put on your hat. After 10 days, you can also put on any tight-fitting hat.
12. What complications may occur after the procedure?
If all the physician's instructions are followed, no complications can occur.
13. When a hair transplant should not be performed?
Before the procedure, the doctor examines the patient's general health, the restrictions are the same as for any other medical manipulation.
14. What not to do after a hair transplant?
This is too broad issue. We explain all this in detail in the consultation.